For clarity Our Data Protection Officer is named as Aer Lingus Virtual Staff.
We only collect basic data in order process your registration so we can verify you are who you claim to be, typically your name, email, date of birth to verify you are over the legal age to join us and a Vatsim or IVAO ID.
We do not make available to anyone your personal information neither do we share your information.
We do not sell your data. The nature of the internet and cloud storage means that data may be processed in another country but we have no current servers which operate outside of the United Kingdom at the date of this policy being released.
For statistical data and information your flight hours and full pirep data are shared to the creator of our tracking program, your personal information is not shared, your lastname is masked so only the first letter is shared to protect your privacy, this data is transmitted to a server in the USA to which we have no association with.
We do not collect sensitive personal information, which is information relating to ethnicity, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life or criminal record.
The lawful basis on which we use your information…
•Processing is necessary for the identification and verification that you are who you claim to be and also you are old enough to maintain an account on our servers.
•You have given specific consent to the processing of your data which you have agreed to before creating an account with us.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: 1. Information about your visits to and use of this website; 2. Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website; 3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, and/or leaving guestbook comments, and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
(5) Security of your personal data We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(7) Third party websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
(1) Introduction This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that: 1. You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system; 2. You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(4) Limitations of liability The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Variation We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(6) Entire agreement This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(7) Law and jurisdiction This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. (8) Our contact details Please see above for our contact details